Rin wants to go camping near the city of Ina, which is across the Southern Alps from Minami where she lives. Google Maps shows her that the shortest route is a mountain path with the trailhead at Yashagami Pass. She rides there on her scooter, but isn't allowed to take it onto the trail.
She goes north and crosses the mountains at Tsuetsuki Pass, stopping at a cafe there. Arriving at Ina, she visits Kozenji Temple and buys a cute figurine of a dog. Next she goes to the hot springs.
Notes & Trivia
- Rin goes to Yashagami Pass (夜叉神峠), but her scooter isn't allowed on the mountain trail.
- Rin goes to Tsuetsuki Pass (杖突峠) and eats at the cafe.
- Rin goes to Kozenji Temple (光前寺)
- Rin goes to Hayataro Onsen Komakusa-no-yu Hot Spring (早太郎温泉 こまくさの湯)
- Yamanashi Tourism official Yuru Camp page for this episode
- Yashagami Pass on Japanese Wikipedia
- Tsuetsuki Pass on Japanese Wikipedia
- Kozenji Temple on Japanese Wikipedia
- Komakasu Hot Spring official site