- From official anime site
- The legend of Lake Shibire ... the ghost of a Ushiki that appears at the Hour of the Ox (1 AM+)... (Nadeshiko) "Let's go to bed before it's three o'clock!" Rin prepares a compact bonfire grill, but does not ignite as he or she thinks, and with the help of a veteran camper next door, he successfully started the fire! They ate a barbecue and a cod hot pot, and the night came. At midnight, Rin leaves the tent to go to the bathroom...
- Screenplay: Hitoshi Tanaka
- Storyboard: Yuta Yamazaki
- Director: Yuta Yamazaki
- Supervisor(s): Miwa Oshima, Noriko Tsutsuya, Mamoru Hoshino, Mutsumi Sasaki
Notes & Trivia
- Rin and Nadeshiko are camping at Suimeiso Campground (四尾連湖 水明荘キャンプ場) on Shibire Lake (志比礼湖 Shi Hirei-ko), also known as Mystery Lake (神秘麗湖 Shinpi Reiko). The lake is said to be the spirit home of Dragon King Ozaki (尾崎龍王 Ozaki Tatsuō).
- Yamanashi Tourism official Yuru Camp page for this episode
- 四尾連湖 (Lake Shibire)
- Suimeiso Campground official site
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.