Synopsis from the official anime site
- Chiaki, Aoi, and Ena arrive at the campsite on the shores of Lake Yamanaka and relax at the cape with a nice view. However, as the sun goes down, it gets colder and it's no place for camping!
The Outdoor Activities Club continues their camping trip to Lake Yamanaka. After setting up their tents, the girls head to the tip of the cape to lounge in their chairs and have a hot drink. However, it isn't long until the drinks freeze over, and they realize that it's colder than their Christmas camp. They head to the camp office for firewood, but find it closed for the day. After sending a couple pics to Rin, all of their smartphones go dead from low battery. They happen to meet another camper who invites them to the tent where she and her father are staying. The girls fetch fetch their food, and share an impromptu potluck hotpot with the other campers. Later, Toba-sensei arrives, having been called by Rin who was really worried about them. The other campers have sake, so Toba-sensei gets to spend the evening drinking, as is her custom. They then spend the night in Toba-sensei's car.
Nadeshiko phones Rin wanting to try solo camping, and asking for help with planning it.
- Chiaki Oogaki
- Aoi Inuyama
- Ena Saitou
- Rin Shima
- Minami Toba
- Iida's daughter 飯田さんの娘 (seiyu: Mai Fuchigami 渕上舞)
- Iida-san 飯田さん (seiyu: Tadahisa Fujimura 藤村忠寿)
- In anime
- Real-life versions
Notes & Trivia
- The girls are camping at Misaki Campground (みさきキャンプ場) which is a lakeside camping spot with a view of Mt.Fuji.
- Rin asks her mother for drain cleaner (排水口クリーナー) to wash her grill. That stuff is really dangerous, and you don't want to get splashed or get it in your eyes. She should be wearing rubber gloves and goggles.
- Lake Yamanaka (Yamanakako, 山中湖)