Synopsis from the official anime site
- Nadeshiko is going on her first solo camp. After hearing about it from Rin, Chiaki and Aoi give Nadeshiko a farewell, and she sets off! Around that same time, Rin is visiting Hayakawa for sightseeing, and happens to see Sakura.
Nadeshiko and Ena thank Rin for saving them at Lake Motosu (Episode 1.1) and Lake Yamanaka (Episode 2.6). They make offerings to her portable grill, using it as an offertory box. Rin then schools Nadeshiko in everything she needs to know about solo camping.
Toba-sensei reminisces about the sake which the other campers at Lake Yamanaka shared with her. Oomachi-sensei tells her that Izu is a good spot for camping, if she wants to visit their shop, and take the Outdoor Activities Club camping there.
The next weekend, Nadeshiko sets off for her first solo-camping trip. She takes the train to Fujinomiya. There she visits a Shinto Shrine, then goes for lunch at a yakisoba restaurant which her sister recommended. The chef notices, with satisfaction, the joy of eating which Nadeshiko always expresses.
Rin is also sightseeing this weekend, in the Southern Alps, using her scooter. She brings her camping gear, but without a specific campsite in mind. She begins with a visit to the village of Akasawa, where the cafe lets her use a kotatsu. She travels North, stopping to see the Giant Cedar of Yushima. Continuing North, stopping at Lake Narada, she happens to meet Nadeshiko’s sister Sakura, who is also sightseeing for the day. They end up going for tea and dessert together. Afterwards, Sakura visits the hot spring.
- Ena Saitou
- Nadeshiko Kagamihara
- Rin Shima
- Sakura Kagamihara
- Shizuka Kagamihara
- Minami Toba
- Iida's daughter 飯田さんの娘
- Okonomiyaki restaurant boss お好み焼き店 大将 (seiyu: Hiroshi Naka 中博史)
- Okonomiyaki restaurant hostess お好み焼き店 女将 (seiyu: Kozue Harashima 原島梢)
- Cafe waitress カフェ店員 (seiyu: Yuka Takeuchi)
- Cop doll 警官人形 (seiyu: Aki Toyosaki 豊崎愛生)
- In anime
- Real-life versions
Notes & Trivia
- The insert song (starts around 9:01) for this episode is 「Kono Basho de.」 (「この場所で。」, At This Place.).
- Nadeshiko is visiting Fujinomiya, which is about a 40-minute train ride South of Nanbu where she lives. 
- The large torii gate in Fujinomiya is the Otori (大鳥居), at the Mt. Fuji World Heritage Center. This is a different Mt. Fuji center than the one they visited in Episode 3 of Heya Camp△, which was in Fujikawaguchiko.
- The yakisoba shop where Nadeshiko eats is Okonomiyaki (お好み食堂 伊東)
- Rin visits Akasawa, a village in the Southern Alps just a couple kilometers West of Mount Minobu where the outclub went for the New Year’s sunrise.  It is a district of the town of Hayakawa, listed as one of the most beautiful villages in Japan.
- Rin visits The Giant Cedar of Yushima. It is 164ft/50m tall, as measured from the bottom of the cliff face which it stands on, with an estimated circumference at that lower point of about 52ft/16m, of which half is buried within the cliff.
- Sakura visits the Narada Hot Spring (奈良田の里温泉 Narada no Sato Onsen)
- Google Maps: Naradanosato Hot Spring
- Yuru Camp△ official site page for Episode s2e7
- Anime Viewing Record: Laid Back Camp 2
- YouTube: おうちキャンプのテーマ『この場所で。』 on FuRyu official channel, (Sung in this video by Eri Sasaki, with Akiyuki Tateyama on guitar, and Asaka holding sing-along cue cards)
- Eri Sasaki official website: Singing "Yuru Camp△" Home camp theme "At this place"
- HyperDia: Utsubuna to Nishi-Fujinomiya
- Google Maps: Akasawa Village
- Wikipedia: Hayakawa, Yamanashi
- Hayakawa town website: -The Great Cedar of Yushima
- Google Maps: The Giant Cedar of Yushima