Sakura Kagamihara (各務原 桜 Kagamihara Sakura) is a supporting character. She first appears in "Mount Fuji and Curry Noodles" as a supporting character. She is the older sister of Nadeshiko Kagamihara who often ends up driving Nadeshiko around begrudgingly.
Sakura is a beautiful pale-skinned young woman with waist-length violet hair that is tied back with two hair strands hanging on both sides, dark blue eyes, black square-rimmed glasses and she usually wears a green parka.
- The name Sakura means "cherry blossom" (桜).
- It can also mean "blossom" (咲) (saku) and "good, virtuous, respectable" (良) (ra).
- Sakura's surname Kagamihara means "each" (各) (kaga), "duties" (務) (mi) and "field, plain" (原) (hara).
- It is taken from "Kakamigahara", which is another city mentioned in the show. Take note that although "Kakamigahara" is the official name of the city, it is also called Kakamihara, Kagamihara, or Kagamigahara by tradition.
- She loves driving cars around, this explained why her willingness to drive her sister and her friends around the area. Her car is a custom Nissan Rasheen.
- She generally tends to take care of and at the same time scold Nadeshiko for her careless and too innocent behavior, so she is always guarding her camping trips and worrying that her little sister doesn't leave the house when she is sick. Apparently, she is also the person who gives Nadeshiko's punishments at home when she has clumsy or irresponsible behavior, sometimes even calling her "little pig" alluding to the fact that Nadeshiko has a huge appetite.
- She also possesses the most serious attitude of her family since Nadeshiko seems to have inherited the careless behavior of her parents, so Sakura takes care to give seriousness and logic to her family.